(A storm came and it cooled off, but it gets hot frequently.) Here I am in my office with the library that I sorted and organized. I don't know about normal workplaces, but in our office sometimes you end up doing things that are completely unrelated to your job description. Fortunately for me my mom is a librarian.
June 06, 2006
A short stint as a librarian
(A storm came and it cooled off, but it gets hot frequently.) Here I am in my office with the library that I sorted and organized. I don't know about normal workplaces, but in our office sometimes you end up doing things that are completely unrelated to your job description. Fortunately for me my mom is a librarian.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Aha!! I could use you here then... I have books scattered all over my room/office and there was one attempt at organization, but that has long since disappeared.
I am so proud of you. From the other librarian.
Post a Comment