When I arrived home from my travels, my second floor neighbors were waiting with a tea invitation and then a special dinner. They are the reason I am sometimes called "fatty." Mo, the fourteen year old daughter, had purchased a shari that looked surprisingly similar to one that I owned. With the dinner invitation was a request to wear that shari and bring the camera. These are the neighbors with whom I spend many evenings, dinners, television, and bangla conversation.
June 06, 2006
Second floor
When I arrived home from my travels, my second floor neighbors were waiting with a tea invitation and then a special dinner. They are the reason I am sometimes called "fatty." Mo, the fourteen year old daughter, had purchased a shari that looked surprisingly similar to one that I owned. With the dinner invitation was a request to wear that shari and bring the camera. These are the neighbors with whom I spend many evenings, dinners, television, and bangla conversation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Reba - these people look lovely! I am so glad the people in Bangladesh are so hospitable.
I'm so glad you have nice neighbors!
Post a Comment