Besides finding a new office, finding new homes for everyone in the office, moving all our homes and the office, and designing new handicrafts, we also had a huges order of lampshades for Ten Thousand Villages to produce. It was quite a process to make sure that the paper was correct and clean, the frames were painted, the paper was folded on the right side, and the lampshades were cut in a straight line. Then just when everything was correct there was the labeling and packaging before the lampshades were shipped off to Dhaka.
February 06, 2006
Thousands of lampshades
Besides finding a new office, finding new homes for everyone in the office, moving all our homes and the office, and designing new handicrafts, we also had a huges order of lampshades for Ten Thousand Villages to produce. It was quite a process to make sure that the paper was correct and clean, the frames were painted, the paper was folded on the right side, and the lampshades were cut in a straight line. Then just when everything was correct there was the labeling and packaging before the lampshades were shipped off to Dhaka.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Are you in charge of all of that? That sounds like a big job!
I just sent you an e-mail, and I mentioned that you should update your blog more. I am glad to see you did! By the way, my grandma says hello, she always asks about you when I see her.
that's awesome!! It sounds like you are finally getting down to the nitty gritty work part. Sounds like fun!
Wow! It is good that your a good multi-tasker! The lamp shades look superb!
The lamp shades do look great! I also love the blankets from before.
Post a Comment