Mymensingh's Friday hotspot is the park. After the extreme heat of the afternoon passed, Shilpi, Anne, and I rented a boat at sunset to enjoy the water and sky.
Reba, Glad you made it back safe. It was so much fun to see you! What a beautiful picture of the sunset! I will try to keep in touch more :) Have a great week! Bridget
Hi Rebekah, Looks like Shilpi and Mymensingh are just as wild and beautiful as I remember!! I am sure that the experiences you have will be unforgettable!
4 comments:
I've felt like I'm back in Asia the past few days due to this intense heatwave. I only wish I had such rewarding scenery to round off the hot days.
What brand of detergent did this Anne lady use on her clothes? I seem to remember some amusing name brands when walking through the streets of 'Nam.
Reba,
Glad you made it back safe. It was so much fun to see you! What a beautiful picture of the sunset! I will try to keep in touch more :)
Have a great week!
Bridget
That is an absolutely beautiful picture...and I too am devastated I didn't get to see you while you were home...I miss you!
Hi Rebekah,
Looks like Shilpi and Mymensingh are just as wild and beautiful as I remember!! I am sure that the experiences you have will be unforgettable!
Christina
Post a Comment