When I was riding in a baby taxi on Wednesday morning, I looked out the door and a bus was 6 inches from the wall of the baby taxi. Though a baby taxi doesn't have doors, it does have walls and a roof. And I do admit that fortunately you can't drive too fast with all the traffic. Still it's difficult to get used to being inches from a big truck when you are on a flimsy little rickshaw being pedaled by someone who tends to be exhausted from pulling you.
August 03, 2006
Big truck small bike
When I was riding in a baby taxi on Wednesday morning, I looked out the door and a bus was 6 inches from the wall of the baby taxi. Though a baby taxi doesn't have doors, it does have walls and a roof. And I do admit that fortunately you can't drive too fast with all the traffic. Still it's difficult to get used to being inches from a big truck when you are on a flimsy little rickshaw being pedaled by someone who tends to be exhausted from pulling you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yeah, traffic in Bangladesh takes on a whole new meaning than what we have here in USA.
Orville Hade
This sounds exciting, and the picture looks interesting.
Post a Comment