I ride by the political election campaigning center of Mymensingh almost everyday. Last week an unusual amount of people, paper, and activity sprang up one day. There was also some yelling, which might have alarmed me if I was not used to it by now. A few days later all the paper and people were gone. The government officials in the U.S. should try this for the next election - they would save years and millions.
August 03, 2006
Campaigns
I ride by the political election campaigning center of Mymensingh almost everyday. Last week an unusual amount of people, paper, and activity sprang up one day. There was also some yelling, which might have alarmed me if I was not used to it by now. A few days later all the paper and people were gone. The government officials in the U.S. should try this for the next election - they would save years and millions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment