I live in a reasonably large city, but you wouldn't know it from the goats, cows, chickens, and ducks that wander by my door everyday. (I read in the newspaper that cows have even been spotted in Dhaka, a city with a population of over ten million.) One day a lady walked into my room from the street. I was surprised and a little angered - until she motioned to the cow that was taking up the sidewalk where she would have been trampled. I've tried to get a picture of the cows outside my door, but they move pretty fast. I did manage to catch this sleeping goat a few weeks ago right outside my door.
October 18, 2005
I'm not in the village yet
I live in a reasonably large city, but you wouldn't know it from the goats, cows, chickens, and ducks that wander by my door everyday. (I read in the newspaper that cows have even been spotted in Dhaka, a city with a population of over ten million.) One day a lady walked into my room from the street. I was surprised and a little angered - until she motioned to the cow that was taking up the sidewalk where she would have been trampled. I've tried to get a picture of the cows outside my door, but they move pretty fast. I did manage to catch this sleeping goat a few weeks ago right outside my door.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
weird
I would have so eaten it.
My family used to have goats in our back yard on purpose!
how random to have a sleeping goat on your doorstop! so What's your room like?
Actually goat (or mutton as they call it) is a common food in Bangladesh. I have it several times a week.
I thought it was dead - just judging by the picture. lol!
Post a Comment