Today when I was in Dhaka, I photographed the Geisers - Rebecca, Philip, and Hannah. Hannah has long blonde hair and blue eyes and seems to like Bangladesh. The Geisers are all going to move to a Garo village about an hour and 15 minutes from Mymensingh. Their house has dirt floors and until recently didn't have running water. It is quite remote, and Mymensingh will be the closest somewhat fast internet. I'm excited to live close to them and to hang out with Hannah.
October 15, 2005
Hannah
Today when I was in Dhaka, I photographed the Geisers - Rebecca, Philip, and Hannah. Hannah has long blonde hair and blue eyes and seems to like Bangladesh. The Geisers are all going to move to a Garo village about an hour and 15 minutes from Mymensingh. Their house has dirt floors and until recently didn't have running water. It is quite remote, and Mymensingh will be the closest somewhat fast internet. I'm excited to live close to them and to hang out with Hannah.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Babies are fun! (especially when you can play with them for awhile and then give them back to the mother)
What a beautiful family!
Post a Comment