When I went biking to see the Taize schools, we each took a personal lunch along that we had cooked and then divided it up among everyone. I took a picture, and I think it is a good example of the food that we eat everyday. Notice all the yellow and the eggs on the left side that were sitting in unrefrigerated containers all morning as we rode our bikes around. It probably wasn't the smartest thing to eat, but what other options were there?
October 08, 2005
Bangla food
When I went biking to see the Taize schools, we each took a personal lunch along that we had cooked and then divided it up among everyone. I took a picture, and I think it is a good example of the food that we eat everyday. Notice all the yellow and the eggs on the left side that were sitting in unrefrigerated containers all morning as we rode our bikes around. It probably wasn't the smartest thing to eat, but what other options were there?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh Reba,
Why'd you have to talk about the food? Now I'm worried you're going to get a food born illness. When you come back to the US you're going to come to my house and I'm going to prepare you a feast of American food. By then you will probably think it is all strange.
I am happy to hear of Rebecca and Phillip's new arrival! Ramadan sounds very interesting, and it is neat that you and Abby Mo are both sharing (somewhat) similar experiences in completely different parts of the world!
ahh! Even unrefrigerated eggs are looking tasty right now!!
Yeah, be careful I got food poisoning in Indonesia - not a fun experience!! Looks interesting though!!
One of my roommates yelled at me for licking some brownie batter from a spoon b/c it has raw eggs in it...I should tell her what you have to do! Just be as careful as you can!
Post a Comment