Pausing from my work to get a glass of water, I am distracted by Cecily and Robin who grabbed the opportunity to take my photo. Today I am in Dhaka having discussions. Yesterday I hitchhiked to Dhaka with a French business woman and some nuns in a fancy car with a Japanese speaking GPS system. On the way to Pizza Hut in a rickshaw, I saw two monkeys in dresses and a whistling man with a dozen birds in cages swinging from his shoulder.
November 06, 2006
Just another day
Pausing from my work to get a glass of water, I am distracted by Cecily and Robin who grabbed the opportunity to take my photo. Today I am in Dhaka having discussions. Yesterday I hitchhiked to Dhaka with a French business woman and some nuns in a fancy car with a Japanese speaking GPS system. On the way to Pizza Hut in a rickshaw, I saw two monkeys in dresses and a whistling man with a dozen birds in cages swinging from his shoulder.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Me too :(
Traveled to Dhaka? I guess the mob activity has decreased. I understand that the gov has one week to clean up their act. If not, the trouble will begin again. We keep you in our prayers.
Sounds like there's always something interesting going on there! Love to read about it!
That's great! I love your stories!
Post a Comment