Now I know this is true. Yesterday we bought some pomegranates, oranges, and bananas for our train journey. As I was in the Delhi train station waiting to board, a monkey jumped over the railing and headed straight towards me and the fruit. I completely freaked out and dropped everything. The monkey grabbed the bananas and retreated to share his steal with his friends. (Photo of monkeys & goats hanging out near the Monkey Temple in Jaipur).
April 02, 2006
Monkeys like bananas
Now I know this is true. Yesterday we bought some pomegranates, oranges, and bananas for our train journey. As I was in the Delhi train station waiting to board, a monkey jumped over the railing and headed straight towards me and the fruit. I completely freaked out and dropped everything. The monkey grabbed the bananas and retreated to share his steal with his friends. (Photo of monkeys & goats hanging out near the Monkey Temple in Jaipur).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
The funniest part of your story is I can imagine the look on your face!!
Abby - that is the same thing I wanted to say before I saw your comment, but you already said it for me. Good story.
same here! Did you let out the same scream as when someone held that worm in your face Junior year? Abby, was that you?
No, I did not put a worm in her face...but I think I remember that!
awesome stories! sounds like a lot of fun! Makes me want to be there too! glad u are enjoying ur time and making lots of great memories! Thanks for sharing...it is fun to read about your life!
That is a great story! I can imagine your face and reaction! I would have freaked out too.
Post a Comment