The Lonely Planet, a travel guidebook that is three inches thick in the Indian edition, lists a delicious restaurant in Agra that serves over 40 different kinds of dosas. Dosas are definately in the top three of my favorite Indian food list. I don't know though - I like the paneer, alu perata, nun, chai, samosas, idly, chutney........
April 16, 2006
I love Indian food!
The Lonely Planet, a travel guidebook that is three inches thick in the Indian edition, lists a delicious restaurant in Agra that serves over 40 different kinds of dosas. Dosas are definately in the top three of my favorite Indian food list. I don't know though - I like the paneer, alu perata, nun, chai, samosas, idly, chutney........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
The only time I had Indian food I threw up afterwards. Maybe I should try it again...
I'm sure Louisville and Columbus have a couple good Indian restaurants.
Is patrick always that grumpy?
Post a Comment