August 25, 2005

In old Dhaka a few weeks ago

4 comments:

Maria said...

Love the picture..you look so cute! It is still hard to believe that you are actually there, the picture helps. I hope you contiune to have an amazing experience.

Anonymous said...

Great pic Beka!! Love those shades. We think of you often and do the time adjustment as where you may be or what you may be doing.12 y/o as a cook, yeiks. I have seen pics of kids working in slavery, conscription, etc. You have it front and center, I am sure these experiences will change you in many ways. Keep us the blog and I will always leave a note when I check it out. Dad

abby said...

Who wouldn't want a picture of all that sexy white skin hanging out! lol Just kidding! You look cute!

Laura said...

Reba, you look fantastic! I love hearing about your adventures!