July 14, 2005
Surprise
Amidst the orientation excitement we pulled together everyone who is working on my visa. The conclusion is that it could be here in a week, but we won't have time to get my India visa. This is important because I will have to leave Bangladesh every six months to renew the Bangladesh visa. India is not far, so I can just go there. The interesting thing is that the India visa is for ten years - so I can go back anytime in the next decade. I will probably go home for a week and then go to Bangladesh. In orientation today we all went to the Ten Thousand Villages headquarters, had a tour, and learned all about handicrafts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How Rebbeca, you didnt tell us you were leaving us for better places. Have fun and send me something cool!! jk. Good Luck
Elena
Can you leave here without your India visa or do you have to wait for that?
Post a Comment