July 29, 2005

I got my passport this afternoon with both my Bangladesh and India visa in it. I can now truly say that I am leaving on Saturday. My flight leaves Philadelphia at 9:30 p.m. on Saturday and makes one stop in London before I land in Dhaka, Bangladesh on Monday morning.

4 comments:

Maria said...

oh my goodness!! you are leaving for real?!?! I'll misss you so much! Good luck with the long flight and with fitting six Harry Potter books in your suitcase :)

Jo said...

oooo your visiting my local airport how exciting... hope your flight is okay and you have an ace time look forward to hearing about your life in bangladesh...

Laura said...

Reba I am so glad I got to see you before you left! Have a great flight, and keep us updated.

Abby said...

Reba I am going to miss you desperately. Don't forget about us or how much we all love you :)
Keep us updated every step of the way in Bangladesh!