The kids in the tree are very good climbers. Notice there were no low branches to grab and pull one up. How come you were higher that the others? Were you on the top of a car?
I always found it interesting that Bangladesh politics for prime minister often centered around two women, in such an otherwise female restricted society
Wow! I can't believe Hannah is one year old already! It seems like she was just born, and it reminds me of how quickly Trevor is growing! Sewer water in the streets does not sound too appealing. However, some people in the picture seem not to mind.
5 comments:
beautiful sunset in the picture
The kids in the tree are very good climbers. Notice there were no low branches to grab and pull one up. How come you were higher that the others? Were you on the top of a car?
I always found it interesting that Bangladesh politics for prime minister often centered around two women, in such an otherwise female restricted society
Orville
Bekah,
I think I see three women in the picture. Is that right?
Wow! I can't believe Hannah is one year old already! It seems like she was just born, and it reminds me of how quickly Trevor is growing!
Sewer water in the streets does not sound too appealing. However, some people in the picture seem not to mind.
Post a Comment