October 13, 2006

A new hobby

Since I got my new thermometers on Tuesday, I have realized why I was wearing a sweatshirt when I was at home in July. Temperature is not something that is discussed here, and there is no equivalent of the weather channel. Weather happens in regular seasons, and if it’s unbearable or unusual there may be some comments made. I felt like it had been getting cooler until I looked at my thermometer and realized that this week the temperature has been between 82-94°F. I wake up in the morning freezing and turn off my fan. Then I look at the thermometer and it says 82. The hottest place is my house, and one day when I got home from work it was 94.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Reba! I feel like I am still not used to the weather here in Canada. This week it went down to 0 degrees and I was wearing 2 sweaters, a fleese, a jacket, mits, hat and scarf! And I was still cold!
Is Eid coming up? Remember that crazy ride of only the 2 of us?!!!