November 29, 2005

From hogs to the definition of quality

I've not had a chance to post for a while as I've been traveling. I left a week ago Sunday, and I returned home yesterday. About half the time I spent in Dhaka, and the other half was traveling to various parts of Bangladesh. The entire time I wasn't in the office, but I learned more than if I would have stayed in Muktagatcha. I have so many stories and pictures to share, but I must leave as it will soon be dark. (I have been given clear instructions by everyone to be home before dark.) So in the next few days I'll fill you in on all my exciting tales and news.

3 comments:

abby said...

I can't wait!! I got your letter as well as Josef's - they were great!! I'll write back soon! He laminated his picture - how cute!

Maria said...

can't wait to hear the stories that go along with your strange title...and..I got your text message...how odd!! But I am glad you finally got my birthday card.

Anonymous said...

wow! sounds like you have quite the stories to tell! I can't wait to read about all of them. I keep telling my mom that I need to come visit you some time...we'll see! By the way...I love the clothes you get to wear over there. They are super cute! Love ya!
Jen E.