Did I mention that I am in Thailand? I came on Friday with Cicely and Robin, and we will spend about two weeks as we have lots of Christmas and Eid vacation. Thailand is a wonderful place. It is clean, modern, and efficient. The people are kind and quiet. I arrived on Friday afternoon into Bangkok, and in the evening we took a night train to Chang Mai in the very north of Thailand. Chang Mai has lots of handicrafts, and some nearby mountains.
December 25, 2006
Merry Christmas from Thailand!
Did I mention that I am in Thailand? I came on Friday with Cicely and Robin, and we will spend about two weeks as we have lots of Christmas and Eid vacation. Thailand is a wonderful place. It is clean, modern, and efficient. The people are kind and quiet. I arrived on Friday afternoon into Bangkok, and in the evening we took a night train to Chang Mai in the very north of Thailand. Chang Mai has lots of handicrafts, and some nearby mountains.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Good pic. Are you loosing weight? I see your NR. Take care and MC.
Did I mention I was in Thailand?? I am so jealous! I hope you enjoy your vacation and Merry Christmas! And do you have a nose ring in this picture?
Reba!! Your are too cute - and the nose ring - woah! I did not see that one coming! lol Have fun in Thailand - I wish I could be traveling with you! It looks awesome!
Post a Comment