March 31, 2007
From a rickshaw
Barely a day goes by when I don't ride a rickshaw and see something unusual or unexplainable. After 20 months in this country, I thought that most sights would be understandable by now. Today I saw a skinny rat tied to a string dragging behind the back of a rickshaw. Then as I turned onto my office road, I saw a huge Dalmatian dog with its leash dragging behind and a boy in a lungi possibly chasing after it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I went to a Broken Yoke concert last night...remember them?
Interesting! I love your pictures!
hi
but i think u r not bangalich!!
where are u from
very nice trip
Yikes! That gun dude is creepy. i'm glad to hear you are still having an awesome time there. I can't wait to see you soon.
+Abby Mo
Post a Comment