Brandt and I drove to Ontario for two days in May. On the way we stopped at Niagara Falls for a break. I hadn't been to Niagara since I was small, and they looked smaller than I remembered. We spent the evening with friends in Kitchener, and had a rainy walking tour downtown. The next morning we were on to New Hamburg enjoying our coffee with the sunny rolling hills of the picturesque town.
June 24, 2008
Ontario
Brandt and I drove to Ontario for two days in May. On the way we stopped at Niagara Falls for a break. I hadn't been to Niagara since I was small, and they looked smaller than I remembered. We spent the evening with friends in Kitchener, and had a rainy walking tour downtown. The next morning we were on to New Hamburg enjoying our coffee with the sunny rolling hills of the picturesque town.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment