
As
I was wrapping things up at the office yesterday, I didn't understand why my colleague, Rafiq, told me to come as he was leaving for the day. I just nodded and smiled, but on the way out of the office with Bita and a few others we stopped at Ferdoushi's house. From there we collected Nosima & her daughter, Richard, and Jahangir. Then I realized that we were going to Rafiq's house to celebrate the birth of his daughter. We all had a turn holding the dear diaperless child, gave gifts, and ate a snack that was more like dinner without rice.
I was wrapping things up at the office yesterday, I didn't understand why my colleague, Rafiq, told me to come as he was leaving for the day. I just nodded and smiled, but on the way out of the office with Bita and a few others we stopped at Ferdoushi's house. From there we collected Nosima & her daughter, Richard, and Jahangir. Then I realized that we were going to Rafiq's house to celebrate the birth of his daughter. We all had a turn holding the dear diaperless child, gave gifts, and ate a snack that was more like dinner without rice.
2 comments:
Hi Reba! I love your outfit! The baby is also adorable. You look like a natural!
Hi Reba! I love your outfit! The baby is also adorable. You look like a natural!
Post a Comment