May 05, 2007

CCH





Bita and I find the coolest spot on the premises of the rug workshop, but I'm still dripping wet. It's really hot!

I spent my Saturday morning discussing and visiting our partner, Community Center for the Handicapped. We have a visitor from Akron, who is doing an evaluation of the job creation program. CCH has a newly opened separate facility where they make rugs and carpets.

2 comments:

Laura said...

It got up into the 70's here, and my students were complaining already because "It is sooooo hot in our classroom!" ...I just laughed at them. Wait unitl I tell them your about your temperature reading!

Anonymous said...

Is this the CCH that we visited in Mymensingh? I recall the (building) project that you said was all new. Have you seen Ms. Nath the language teache? please thank her for the wonderful visit in Feb. Why all the sand on the roads? Is it because of the dry season and the heat?