During yet another holiday (the other Eid - January 11), I took another trip to Bandarbans in hilly southeast Bangladesh. I went along with my fellow MCC workers Carolyn, Shilpi, Anne, and Francis (Anne's friend) who you can see in the picture. Our trip was fabulous - sunny and warm! This area of Bangladesh had tighter security, so Carolyn and I had to take our passports and go through checkpoints. We visited a palace, had lunch with a queen, rented a jeep to ride through the hills, took boat rides, went inside a Buddhist temple, and tried lots of new food.
January 17, 2006
Bandarban Trip
During yet another holiday (the other Eid - January 11), I took another trip to Bandarbans in hilly southeast Bangladesh. I went along with my fellow MCC workers Carolyn, Shilpi, Anne, and Francis (Anne's friend) who you can see in the picture. Our trip was fabulous - sunny and warm! This area of Bangladesh had tighter security, so Carolyn and I had to take our passports and go through checkpoints. We visited a palace, had lunch with a queen, rented a jeep to ride through the hills, took boat rides, went inside a Buddhist temple, and tried lots of new food.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
nice model pose in this picture!!
and we had two big parties where I work for this other Eid (of day of Pilgrimage I was told). But your trip sounds like more fun!
Reba - you look great!! Sexy pose there!
Reba, you really do look fantastic! I was so happy to see your picture. Since you hadn't written in a while, I was starting to worry, but I should have known you were just busy with everything. I'm glad you had such a great trip! What queen did you eat with?
Ditto on all of the comments! You look great (And it looks like you still have a full head of hair!)
Yeah, I want to know what queen you ate with!! Sounds exciting!
Post a Comment