The bideshis who were the first to welcome me to Bangladesh are getting ready to go home - I don't know Bangladesh without Phil, Rebecca, and Hannah. They will leave in May, but they had their Mymensingh farewell party this morning. Bita and I ran around Mymensingh buying them a farewell gift from our handicraft projects, because you have to give a gift so that they can remember us. Then we all gave speeches about good memories of Phil, Rebecca, and Hannah, and they returned a speech while Hannah played with her new paper mache nativity set. Then there were snacks, pictures, and of course mishty and cha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hannah is still so cute! I bet it will be different without them there.
She is so big! I can't beleive you've been there since she was born! That is incredible. Do you know when you are sheduled to come home?
Post a Comment