I was looking for myself in the porch picture, but to no avail... Then I saw my foot!
Yeah, I have one of you lying on the ground that my dad took. I missed that moment even though it appears that I was sitting there the entire time.
Reba,if you get a chance while you're home, give me a call. I'd call you but I don't know the number...
LOL for Reba's comment...and I miss that dinner table!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I was looking for myself in the porch picture, but to no avail... Then I saw my foot!
Yeah, I have one of you lying on the ground that my dad took. I missed that moment even though it appears that I was sitting there the entire time.
Reba,
if you get a chance while you're home, give me a call. I'd call you but I don't know the number...
LOL for Reba's comment...and I miss that dinner table!
Post a Comment